Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yeah, yeah, I get it already!

Just so everyone knows, Kate, my sis, has directed me to read many of the books I've reviewed. She has brought it up on a recent post, in the form of a comment. If you haven't seen her site, it is theneverendingshelf.com, but I'm pretty sure everyone already knows. There, woman ya happy now! I gave you some credit where it was due BUT don't forget! I wrote my own reviews! MINE MINE! That's all ya get! I love you!

I'll post another book review in a few days, everyone so don't fret!

4 comments:

  1. Aww.. I <3 you too. But you didn't have to do a post about this. Sorry if I made you feel bad. I was just excited that you liked what I like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha this is so cute you two remind me of my crazy sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I came to look for your email address but I can't find it. Email me at lcintocable [a]gmail[d]com to claim your Evermore prize since you won!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two book blogging sisters...I can imagine all the books in your house. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete