Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hawksong by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Hawksong

Author: Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Publication: September 28th 2004 by Laurel Leaf (first published 2003)

Goodreads Summary:
In a land that has been at war so long that no one remembers the reason for fighting, the shapeshifters who rule the two factions agree to marry in the hope of bringing peace, despite deep-seated fear and distrust of each other.

My Review: I probably could not describe the depth of my love for this book when I first got a hold of it in Middle School. Man I read it so many times I could probably recite it. It's not so much for adults as for younger teens but it is still pretty amazing! I'll have to give it a 5/5 for being my favorite book many years ago (yeah I'm bias so what?)

No comments:

Post a Comment