Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Faefever (fever #3) by Karen Marie Moning


Faefever (fever #3)

Author:
Karen Marie Moning

Warning!!! This book has adult content! And there will be spoilers pertaining the first two books (Darkfever (fever #1) and Bloodfever (fever #2))!

Publication:
September 16th 2008 by Delacorte Press

Goodreads Summary:


He calls me his Queen of the Night. I’d die for him. I’d kill for him, too.

When MacKayla Lane receives a torn page from her dead sister’s journal, she is stunned by Alina’s desperate words. And now MacKayla knows that her sister’s killer is close. But evil is closer. And suddenly the sidhe-seer is on the hunt: For answers. For revenge. And for an ancient book of dark magic so evil, it corrupts anyone who touches it. Mac’s quest for the Sinsar Dubh takes her into the mean, shape-shifting streets of Dublin, with a suspicious cop on her tail. Forced into a dangerous triangle of alliance with V’lane, an insatiable Fae prince of lethally erotic tastes, and Jericho Barrons, a man of primal desires and untold secrets, Mac is soon locked in a battle for her body, mind, and soul.

My Review:

Wow this book pretty much rocks my socks. In fact this whole series is absolutely fabulous so far. Mac is in for an adventure and not the good kind. She's being forced to help two very powerful characters: V'lane the Seelie prince (mmmm gorgeous) and Barrons (infuriatingly delicious. What the heck is he!!!), both of which are selfish and dangerous. And I know I prattle on but What IS Barrons! He is seriously grating on my nerves with this secretive-ness he's got going on. Will we ever know? But I digress, this book re-inflamed my love for this series and I'm so fixed I just HAVE to know what happens next and I don't even have the next book! (NOOOOOOOO!!!) I'll just have to go out and buy it, no biggie. I highly recommend this book (for adults) and give it a 5 (yes 5) out of 5. READ IT!!! (if you're an adult).

P.S. I know I'm supposed to do YA reviews but this series is just so awesome I couldn't pass it up!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not familiar with this series, so I'm glad you blogged about it.

    ReplyDelete