Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter everybody!!!!

I thought it would be a really cute idea to review The Tale of Peter Rabbit! (Eventhough The Page Flipper (thepageflipper.blogspot.com) already thought of it I just found out. She also has the link to the story so check that out.)




The Tale of Peter Rabbit

Author:
Beatrix Potter

Publication: September 16th 2002 by Warne (first published 1901

My Summary: Peter Rabbit gets in all kinds of trouble when he strays into Mr. McGregor's garden...

My Review: This is such a cute book! I love it! I mean, come on, who doesn't love mischievous clothes-wearing bunnies? This book has been here for over a century and it is STILL a children's favorite. I know I loved it when I was little. If you haven't read it, then I suggest you do. Even if you are a full grown adult, I'm pretty sure will enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter.

    I just downloaded some e-books by Potter, and I believe I have this one.

    ReplyDelete